Saturday, November 2, 2013

Blog Challenge Day # 2

Topic and/or Question: How have you changed in the past 2 years?

 In the past two years- I have become settled back in my home town. With the help of an old friend and the help of a new one as well-it made this process a lot easier on me. I don't think they realize how much they've helped. I have taken better accountability for my finances. I have gained more responsibility by adding two other dogs to my animal family. On a more inside note-I feel that I have grown internally. I take things for what they are, and try to not let things that I cannot change effect me. Something that is still hard for me to do but something that I also am continuing to work on as well.I try not to assume things, but rather ask instead. I also think that I have become much less judgemental.

No comments:

Post a Comment